Etisalat Nigeria – Emerging Markets Telecommunication Services (EMTS)
Etisalat Nigeria - Emerging Markets Telecommunication Services (EMTS), trading as Etisalat, is a Nigerian company duly incorporated under the laws of Nigeria in partnership with Mubadala Development Company and Etisalat of the United Arab Emirates. Incorporated in Nigeria as a private company, it acquired the Unified Access License from the Federal Government in January 2007. The license includes a mobile license and spectrum in the GSM 1800 and 900 MHz bands. Etisalat acquired a 40% stake in EMTS and is now the operator of the Unified Access License. Etisalat has been the telecommunications service provider in the United Arab Emirates since 1976 and has footprints in 18 countries traversing the Middle East, Asia and Africa. In its many years of operations, it has built up state-of-the-art telecom infrastructure and taken a leadership position of innovation, and quality service delivery among regional and international operators.
In Nigeria, Etisalat made the first official call on its network on the 13th of March 2008 in the presence of officials from the Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC) and the Senate of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. In September of same year, it kicked off commercial operations with the innovative 0809uchoose campaign which enabled Nigerians choose numbers special to them as their mobile numbers. Full commercial operations began in October 2008.
Etisalat Nigeria currently serves a growing subscriber base of over 10 million subscribers and consistently demonstrates its core values of optimism, simplicity and caring – for which it has become known in other markets to the Nigerian people as it offers them world-class telecommunications services. It is investing heavily in the Nigerian economy as well as in its own human resources. From day-one of its operations in Nigeria, it has put in place various skills acquisition and training programs to enable its people offer outstanding and quality services to Nigerians.
Etisalat Nigeria is recruiting to fill the following position of Graduate Customer Service Officer.
Job Title: Analyst – Customer Value Management (Outbound)
Division: Marketing Segments & Strategy
Reports To: Manager-Churn & Retention
Assist in the development, implementation and measurement of customer retention and customer lifecycle management programmes and campaigns through outbound channels aimed at reducing churn and increasing usage across the value bands on the network
- Develop, implement and measure pro-active and re-active retention programmes to attain and exceed churn targets
- Monitor customers’ movements daily across various services such as easylife and homezone with a pro-active usage enhancement campaign aimed at addressing any noticeable decline in various product baskets
- Constantly evaluate churn metrics to immediately implement remedies and improve on campaign business rules when necessary
- Develop other customer lifecycle programmes including win-back and loyalty programmes while maximizing the outbound channels
- Anticipate and identify customer needs and dissatisfaction issues in order to aid pro-active customer engagement
- Analyze outbound campaign results and propose recommendations to the business base on campaign performance and evaluation
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Manager-Churn & Retention
- First degree or equivalent (HND) in a relevant discipline
Experience & Skills:
- Expert knowledge of competitive environment, consumer trends and trade practices in the industry.
- Knowledge of campaign management solution within telecoms industry.
- Demonstrable data-mining and analytical skills.
- Excellent understanding of customer data analysis, propensity modeling and segmentation techniques.
- Between one (1) and two (2) years directly relevant post-NYSC work experience within telecoms business environment.
26th March, 2012.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
1160 total views, 26 today